Sunday, May 25, 2014

POPSUGAR must have May Box

POPSUGAR must have known I was on a diet when they put this box together. I tried the HCG diet and I had horrible side effects. I was constantly tired and I could not concentrate in school. Being in a nursing program being able to stay awake and concentrate are a huge must to survive.
The monthly subscription box is $39.95 with free shipping and this months box was worth $115 so I got my moneys worth. I am excited to try this OCC nail lacquer and the water bottle. I still have to smell the perfume after my cold clears up. My kids are ready to tear into the Skinny Sticks so I will be packing them up for the pool this weekend. If you want to try a box here is my referral link. Here is what I got in my box with the description they included. Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser Sugg. Retail $45 If a beach vacation isn't in the cards this year, why not bring a little piece of paradise to you? Smell Bent's St. Tropez Perfume turns your Summer into one fabulous beach party. Escape to you favorite tropical island with the intoxicating blend of jasmine absolute and fresh coconut aromas. It's a relaxing beach in a bottle!
Zing Anything Citrus Zinger Sugg. Retail $17 Quench your thirst in a refreshing new way. With the Citrus Zinger by Zing Anything, you will never so back to plain water again. Press lemons, limes, or any other citrus directly into your water as an energizing drink. This zinger will keep you hydrated even on scorching hot days. Perfect to take to yoga, the office, or, better yet, the beach!
Kerry Cassill Eye Mask Sugg. Retail $24 Summer is the season for relaxation. But with the days getting longer, sometimes it's hard to get the beauty rest we need. Now with your printed Kerry Cassill eye mask designed exclusively for POPSUGAR Must Have, you can sleep peacefully. It was made with soft voile cotton, so you'll find out why sweet dreams are made of this!
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pool Boy Nail Lacquer Sugg. Retail $10 Kick your Summer off the bright way with your Pool Boy Nail Lacquer from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. The polish is densely pigmented and delivers super-long-lasting results. Better yet, the quick-drying nail lacquer is 100 percent vegan and cruelty free. You'll want to debut your polish by the poolside all Summer long.
Tone It Up Sugg. Retail $15 Give your metabolism a boost, and get fit with the ladies from Bravo's Toned Up. For those of you who are always on the go or can't make it to the gym, this Tone It Up DVD will be your new obsession. Since each calorie-blasting workout is only 30 minutes long, you can fit in a quick session before you next beach day or vacation. Sculpt and tone your body to unveil your sexiest self this season.
Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion Sugg. Retail $4 Just because swimsuit season is approaching doesn't mean snacking should be off-limits. Luckily, these Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion are a supertasty and healthy alternative to chips and cookies. With 40 percent less fat than potato chips, 15g of whole grains per serving, and under 4 calories per stick, you can satisfy you munchies guilt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment