Monday, January 3, 2011

Drugstore Haulin' Jan 3, 2011

As I am ready to start my no buy I picked up a few items first. LOL makes sense huh? Here is what I got.



Maybelline eye quads
24 Enchanted Forest
34 Sapphire Ice
40 Designer Chocolates
04 Charcoal Smokes
22 Chai Latte
Revelon perle in Sunlit Sparkle

I already own the Maybelline quad in Emerald Smokes and I am in love with it. The color payoff is amazing for the price. I will be doing an eye tutorial this week with it.



Ponds Clean Sweep Age Defying Wet Cleansing Towelettes - I use these to take off my face makeup before I wash my face at night. My MAC Studio Fix Fluid is hard to get off with cleanser alone - and it saves my towels.




Sally Hanson nail polish - In the Spotlight
St. Ives Apricot Scrub - My favorite facial scrub of all time!!!
St. Ives Whipped Silk Advance Body Moisturizer - This is my first time using this so I will let you know how I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment